Follow these steps to GO GREEN at work!
Look around your office. There are a lot of easy changes you can make that will dramatically reduce energy consumption and your impact on the planet. These include:
1. Recycle. Find all recyclable materials HERE
2. Activate power management on your computer
3. Bring your lunch in a reusable container with reusable utensils
Become a leader in your office; encourage others to engage in sustainable practices by:
4. Encourage others in your office to recycle. Look around are there ways to improve recycling?
5. Purchase green cleaning supplies
6. Use a power strip as the central shut off point for all of your electronic devices
7. Shut off lights when leaving a room
8. Bike, walk, or take public transportation to work
9. Unsubscribe from junk mail services
10. Print, type, and copy on both sides of paper
11. Default your office copier to double sided copies.
12. Edit on the computer, print only when necessary.
13. Keep files electronically, use share drive for group access to files, print only when necessary .
***For more tips on being green check out How You Can Help!***