ALL IN ONE
UMW Academic and Administrative Building Recycling Program is SINGLE STREAM!
- Faculty, staff and students are responsible for placing recyclables into central collection containers on each floor.
- Faculty and staff are provided at-desk containers for personal collection of recyclables. At-desk containers may be requested through the Facilities Services Work Mangement System.
- UMW Housekeeping staff empties central collection containers into Toters for collection by Landscape and Grounds staff. Housekeeping staff supplies recycling bags for collection containers and by request for special projects.
- Printer Ink Cartridges should be mailed to the Central Storeroom for recycling.
- Large Cardboard boxes, if flattened, may be left for the Housekeeping staff to remove. Removal of large quantities is requested through the Facilities Services Work Mangement System.
- If you have recycling questions please contact Richard Blair, Manager of Landscape and Grounds.
***For a full list of what can and cannot be recycled, click here!***