The conservation of energy not only saves you money, but prevents the construction of power plants that pollute our air with dangerous gasses. With less damaging fuel usage and air pollution, humans benefit from better air quality and the declination of global warming.
Not sure how to conserve energy? It’s easier than you might think!
- Turn off lights and electronics when not in use
- Utilize natural sunlight whenever possible
- Dress warmly in the winter instead of cranking the thermostat
- Air dry your dishes and clothing
- Dump your desktop computer
- Unplug devices, appliances, and miscellaneous electronics when not in use
- Invest in energy efficient appliances and fixtures
- Use air conditioning only when absolutely necessary
Energy Conservation Resources: